Friday, November 28, 2008

Live

Yesterday I had a bad HD day. I went out to dinner with Trevor’s parents. I had a hard time eating. I felt like I was embarrassing them. That is how I feel when I eat in public. They don’t mind though. They went with us to the condo meeting. I was so confused. I could hardly remember anything. I could hardly think I was so confused. We have to accept the fact that with HD we are getting sicker. We can’t judge ourselves. It is not good to sit there in fear and not go out. Go outside. Don’t hide. Live your life. Love your life. Accept HD. This is the only life we get. We have to live it. We have to do the most we can. Don’t let HD take the fun away. Fight for your right to be happy. Fight for your right to live. We are the ones that can change our lives. We are the ones that can make our lives. Change your perspective. Change your life for the best. Live for the best. Don’t hide away in the darkness. Come out into the light. This is where you belong. Come out and live. Fight to get your life back. Fight to get the fun back.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger