Monday, November 3, 2008

We are all heroes

I have the flu today. I have a fever, upset stomach, and pain. Yesterday I almost fell outside. Trevor caught me. Today has been a bit better. I had to get home support to give me a ride to one of my appointments. I had to set up the meeting. I had a hard time telling the Nurse stuff. I would forget half way too .I was too sick with the flu to walk. We can see Trevor’s Dad’s eyes blink. I hope it is not cancerous. I finally got Trevor to join WEAREHD.org. I been trying to get all of my family to join. Gary is to in denial to talk. Trevor takes everything harder then I do. We are having that care conference tomorrow. Every Dr in Calgary, My Dad and home care, our mental health workers. Also our family Doctor will come. They do these every 6 months. I am going to learn about stem cells and seeing if we can still enter these studies. They are really helpful. Don’t lose the fight. We are in the biggest fight for our life ever. Every day I fight to. We have to fight a lot. Only we know that. Every day we fight to just to smile. Every day, every second is a fight. We can win. It will all be worth it in the end. We will be cured. We will not suffer and be left to die. We will suffer and live. We are too great of people to let die. The countdown for the cure will stop counting. We can get there. We have to fight. To be strong to get there. Show courage. This is our battle. We have our lives on the line. Only we can win. The cure will come. We can all win. We just have to fight with all of heart. This was inspired by a family that in the support group, heard about how they were all going to die. There was no hope there. They don’t have HD all of these sites and blogs. They have no idea how this affects us and our families. I do. I know. That is why I started this. No matter how sick I am, I will never stop. I can’t see anyone else being scared. One life taken is one to much.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger