Friday, November 7, 2008

Love Your Life

I find the extra Epival in the afternoon is making me less irrational and less angry. I had no idea it depletes in the afternoon. At least we know now. My chorea is bad. Other then that I am feeling good. I had dinner with Alice. We took our dogs out for a walk. It was fun. We are trying to repair everything. It is good. We have to be forgiving. Lucky loved the walk with his cousin Princess Abbey. I have the hardest time seeing cars. That is why I won’t walk alone anymore. My Nurses are doing a great job. I walk so fast Julie was saying that I take them out for a walk! I heard of people with HD getting ran over. I took the initiative and called Julie to set it up. They are setting me up with a reminder lifeline. It will remind me to take my meds. Also for appointments. Just in case I fall, it helps you get a hold of an ambulance if you need one. The Gleaners has a Christmas Party. They are also going to have a gift exchange. I am excited. Get excited for your life too. Live with HD. Don’t let it rule your life anymore. You rule your life. Take it over. Live again. It is your life to live. It is your life to have fun with. Have fun with your life. Show it doing the things that make you happy. Happy is the only way to live. You can get there. Just try. Laugh. Have a good time. Show HD that you own it.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger