Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Fight

I am so sick today. My eyes can’t focus. I am having Amy my Occupational therapist over, cause I am falling a lot. The meeting went good. All of my Doctors and home support were there. They upped my Epival. I was getting angry in the evening. Epival wears off in the evening. Now I will take it in the afternoon. I am being hooked up with a dietian to help me gain weight. The conference was so good. I love them. Julie the head Nurse came and gave me boost and some food. This is the worst month for food. I will stay up all night and see who wins in the election tonight. I am crazy about elections. I tell Trevor they are like my Oscars. I did bowling today. It was so fun. There are a lot of people there that amaze me. I can’t see how they do it. Don’t disable yourself. You are the one that chooses that path. Are you going to do the best? Or our you going to lose yourself to HD. You can fight HD. This activity is the best way to fight. It will keep you healthier longer. Fight it back. Fight it in keeping yourself active as long as possible.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger