Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween

I have been falling really bad lately. I have hurt myself. I have almost fell backwards down the stairs. I fell out of bed. It hurts. I have been getting bad again. I have two days of bad symptoms. The good days are gone. It is weird but we have good days and bad ones. We had a fun time dancing. I ran into one my Special Olympic coaches there. We also ran into a new friend and took her. She seems nice. I need more friends since Godmother moved away. I am visiting my sick friend. She is so sick she can no longer do Rythmitic Gymnastics. She is in the late stages of MS. Her and I were the only two that could get to sick to do it. I am losing my mind again. I have slurred speech now again. My chorea is bad. I am dancing like crazy. Don’t live your life afraid of life. Don’t shut yourself indoors and not live. You need sunshine. You need life. You need friends. This your time to shine. The sun makes us shine. The outdoors make us shine. Find things that make your glow. Find the good there. Find the good in your life instead of the bad. Live and love yourself. We are all good people. We deserve to be happy. We deserve to have a life. We deserve to have the best of life. Just live. Just be happy. Make your life the best you can.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger