Monday, November 24, 2008

Don's Funeral

Don’s funeral was a good tribute. It was an uplifting ceremony. They had collages of his trips. He just made it to 44 and died from a heart attack. My allergy attack is going away. My hives are disappearing. They have me on steroids. It is a bad allergic reaction. The only thing is they think I might be allergic to my Epival. It has been driving me crazy. I had one afternoon pill today. It did nothing bad. It made me feel better through. I have been really tired lately. My eyes are having a harder time seeing. Just accept the fact that we are all going to get sicker. There is hope at the end of the tunnel. There are tons of reasons to fight. To stay alive. You have to fight. Every day is a battle that only we know. It is a battle that we can win. We are the strong. We are the brave. We are stronger then we think. We are stronger then we appear. We are the HD warriors. We can use our warrior strength and take back our lives. We have the power. Just use and live. See the sun, shining so bright.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger