Thursday, November 13, 2008

Countdown for the cure

I had a fun day. Volunteering and gymnastics. I am going to volunteer at the Christmas sale. It is in Saturday. I will be volunteering from 11 to3. Trevor will also be volunteering on Saturday. They are also going to have Christmas dinner. I love Thursdays. Always so much to do. I love the Gleaners. I love Special Olympics. Find something to love too. Find meaning in your life. Find something to live for. Something to dream of. A future to dream of. Whatever you want to keep you going. Live for something. Live for life. Life has to get better. Better every day. We fight. Things are stacked against us. We are the ones that can beat the odds. Just believe. Believe in miracles. Believe in cures. Believe in life. Believe in joy. Believe in beg happy. Countdown for a cure will end soon. There are many breakthroughs. Lots of hope for tommarorow. Dream for a better life.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger