Thursday, November 20, 2008

Don's Funeral

My rash is an allergic reaction. They think I might be allergic to my Epival. Soon as it was upped it that is when it happened. I am allergic to a hundred million things. It could be anything. I got allergy meds and a cream to put on it. My hives should be gone by next week. Today was the appointment so I missed the Gleaners. Still went to rhythmic gymnastics. We are getting the rope routine well now. I was doing it way better. We went out to dinner with everyone later. Don’s funeral is on Saturday at 1:00. Trevor and I are going to it. All of us Special people are going. He was a good guy. He was missed when we were eating. Today I have had an HD free day. Just hand twitches. Just trying to move on. All of us are. The dead people want us to be happy. Live our life the best we can. I like to make my Mom happy. Sometimes I do think of how I made her happy. She is always in the back of mind. Dealing with HD is how I really want to make her happy. She was so full of life and funny. She never let HD take that away from her. Even when it was so hard. She wanted an IV and anything to bring her back. As do I. Even though my extended family wanted her not put her on the IV. That was her wish. That was Dad’s call. He was not going to lose my Mom quickly. Fight for your happy life. Fight for your grander life. Fight to smile.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger