Saturday, November 15, 2008

Full Fill Your Life

My eyes have a hard time focusing. I have been having a good HD days these past three days. I get a feeling that I need my body to freak out. It is weird I get pain in an area and feel like I need to freak out and kick to make it better. I went to Cranbrook on Friday. We did it. It was not planned. It was fun. At the Gleaner’s Christmas completely healthy. Not one single symptom. I had fun. Trevor came too and helped carry stuff in and out. We got toys for Lucky for Christmas there. A lot of Grandparents showed up getting stuff for their Grandkids. It was a good day. Always strive to have a good life. If you don’t live you will regret it. Live life. It is the only way that we can have fulfillment. Fulfill your life. Fulfill your dreams. Full fill your goals. You are the one that can do that. You have control. Fight and gain the control. Take your life back. Get the control. Fight to full fill your life. Fight to live your life full of joy. You fight. Get your life back. We all have the strength to do it. We have to chose to use that strength. That strength can get us through our hell and back again. We can do that.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger