Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Live Lively

I am so glad to have that little boy. Trevor gave him his first haircut. It looks better then we excepted. I have been dancing. I would sit or stand and start moving back and forth. I have no control. I think it is funny. I tell Trevor I am dancing. He asked me if it bugged me. “I said no, I love to dance.” Take everything lighthearted. My social worker told me that I would always be dancing. Learn to laugh. The twitching when I eat is still going on. My allergies are as good as done. I find my moods are better. My hives are almost gone. Very few are left. Now once again I might get a virus. There is another one that someone brought to bowling last night. Tomorrow I get to volunteer and do Rhythmic Gymnastics. Those are my days. I look so forward to going. Get a laugh out of life. Joke. If you live lively then you have a fun life. It fights HD. A laugh, a smile. They can do so much good. Just get it out. Live your life well. Live it how you want too. Just make it what you want. You got a life here. You can make it to what you want. You can make it special. You’re the one that can do that. Shape your life.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger