Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving My American Friends!
I had a good day. I bowled and got the highest score I have ever got. I was in the hundreds today. My hands are still twitchy when I eat. I have been hallucinating and getting paranoid again. I went months without any. Yesterday I saw what I thought was a red light from a gun. I thought someone was going to shoot me and Lucky. I went and hide in the bathroom until Trevor came home. It felt so real. I have been seeing all kinds of scary things again. It has been so scary. I got to sleep and get scared. Everything feels so real. This the real HD. This is our real life. This is what we are fighting. This is one that we can win. Don’t give up the fight. Never give up on yourself. You are important. Everyone has a propose. Everyone is here for a reason. We are meant to have this. In our families. We are not meant to die. We are learning the way people should. To live life and appreciate what other‘s cannot. We have real lives that have meaning now. HD makes it that. We will never take people for granted. You can’t. Life is too short. Live and accept life for what it is.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger