Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Fight For Our Life

Yesterday my site went down for five hours. Something happened to my webhost. Shirley my main Nurse’s Mom and Dad both fought in world war two. I thought that was cool. She bought me some sea salt. It helps build brain cells. You just use it instead of salt. Tomorrow I get to volunteer. Then go Rythimitic Gymnastics. I get so excited. I love it. I am excited to go home for Christmas this year. I miss my family so much. We found the way we can rent that home. There is a way that the Government can pay and we can get a house. Low income housing. They will make us a house for cheap here. Something has to be done. Too many stairs here. Get out and volunteer. Make yourself useful. Get outside. Enjoy the fall. Enjoy life. Be active as long as possible. You can fight HD like that. Fight every way you can. Fight for your life. Fight for you future. You fight every day. Every day we get up, it is a new fight. We all win. We can get outside. Be active. Don’t give up. I am still doing my aerobics and yoga. I do it before I get on here. Never stop being active.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger