Thursday, November 6, 2008

Sponser this Carlsbad Maraton Runner

On December 5, 2007 I lost my mother to a horrible disease called Huntington's disease. My mother was not only the strongest person I knew but she was also my hero! Unfortunately, because of this disease my mom wasn't able to watch me grow up and teach me the things that mom's do best! I feel robbed to have someone I needed so much in my life to be taken from me at such a young age.


As many of you know my family Misty, Deanine, Troy, Cheryl, and Melissa have ran previous marathons to raise money for HDSA to help find a cure. So, with that said I am very pround to announce that I will be running in the Carlsbad Half Marathon on january 25th, 2009 in memory of my mother and also for my Aunt and brother who were both diagnosed with Huntington's Disease.
Ihttp://www.firstgiving.com/ashleyshaw

1 comment:

  1. Heather, thank you for sharing my sisters story! As a family we run for not only our lives but for all of those facing this horrific disease.

    Misty Oto

    ReplyDelete

Come on and tell me what you think about my posts. I can use, these to grow. If I have touched you, some how, let me know, how I change your life. I want too know, if I keep your spirists. I also, want too know, if you are going through the same thing.


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger