Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Remembrance Day

I am having a better HD day. I am healthier. Today we had breakfast with Trevor’s Mom. I remembered her usual dinner. I went there once. That’s how sharp I was. I lost 3 lbs in the past two months. That is why I am going to get a dietian. We are thinking that we aren’t getting benefits. We are going to talk to our MP. We need something. At least with Trevor’s job now, he gets paid a lot more. I love very vet that participated in World War 2. In Hitler’s world, everyone with a genetic illness would be killed. I am glad that they fought for our freedom. I always used to write Remembrance Day poems and read them at school. I love the freedom. I am glad this day is here. There are lots of Vets here in Creston. Shirley my Nurse’s, Dad fought there. Let’s live the life they set for us. Let’s live with the freedom. The knowledge. They fought for us. So we could be free. So we could live. Let’s show them how we live. Let’s show them that we love being free. They made sure that we could survive. Living life with HD is the only way to show them, that we appreciate the sacrifice. Live for them. They died for us, so that we can live. Show them. We know how to live We are free to live as we want. They died for that. Show them that us who are sick, are grateful. I am grateful for the life they have given me. Be grateful for yours too.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger