Monday, November 10, 2008

Forgiveness

Today my Occupational Therapist Amy came over. She took a look at me going up and down my stairs. I walk on my tiptoes and lean forward. I forget to use my grab bars on there. We are getting a bed rail put on my bed. I have been falling out of it while sleeping. We are looking into getting a low income disabled house. There are tons here. We need one. There are tons of stairs here. It is not safe. Today I am having an HD free day. I have been drinking boost every day. I just want to gain weight. All of my Doctors laugh. They say that I am the only young girl they know that wants to gain weight. Don’t let HD not let you live your life. You have to love yourself. We are not HD. We are here. We are real. We have feelings. We aren’t the disease. The disease will never be us. Forgive yourself. Forgive your family. Don’t let HD take the hope away. Live the dream. Live for your future. Live for the now. Live for the then. Just live. Appreciative every second. We feel everything. We know everything more than others. We know how important life is. We know how to live now. Just live. Just live and love your life. Your family. We never take things for granted any more. Trevor and I don’t take things for granted. Neither should any of you. We have lessons that we have learned.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger