Monday, November 17, 2008

Twitches

Trevor noticed that when I sleep, my arms getting very twitchy, HD twitchy. I also have a hard time holding my spoon. My hand gets really twitchy. The past three days I have had almost no sleep. It is making everything worse, We will soon get Trevor’s Dad’s results to see if he gets a tumor. I am so excited to go home for Christmas. As I get sicker I try and not let it get to me. You need tons of support. I feel like I got it. Trevor makes the difference in my life. I don’t know where I would be without him. We don’t take each other for granted. Don’t take anything for granted. You don’t know what will happen. Live life with the knowledge of knowing a hundred percent that you love someone. We are put in the position where we have no choice. When something happens it brings us together like nothing. We can be there. Don’t take life for granted. HD in the family gives us the knowledge that others don’t have. When I have a hard day that is what I keep thinking of. The stem cells. Countdown for the cure will be over. We all have that gift of life back. Take your life back.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger