Friday, November 21, 2008

HD Video

All of home support loves Lucky. He is a very passive dog. Trevor is going to try and give him a haircut. He defiantly is my little boy. He loves his Mommy. My best friend Miranda and I are going to make an HD music video. She made a song. A good song. We are going to come and get ideas for the video. We might realise the song. All of the proceeds will go to HD research. She has helped me to hold that HD art auction. She put it together. We have done all of our good humane work together. She is talented DJ who can make music. She also runs her own video company. The thing that home care figured. I can’t remember my meds. My appointments. To brush my teeth. But I never miss a step on here. Still making everything really good and by myself. They all come here. Also helping we are WEAREHD.org. I can get sense out and remember things good. It is just my self care. It is very weird. I just can’t give up. I will never give up. I can’t. You need hope. Every day you deserve to have someone cheer you up. I have the responsibility to do this. One life without hope is too much. Take my happy advice. It is real. There is hope here. There are stem cells. There are tons of breaking treatments. I won’t give up and let you not see that every day. I could not let myself. I feel tied to you. I have HD. I felt like what you were seeing how you were going to die every where you look. That is why I started this. Especially since we have the highest suicide rate out of any illness. I care about every single person’s life. One life lost is too many. They don’t have it. They don’t know it. How hard it is to see that. Everyone live. Don’t give up. Fight for right to be happy. Fight to have hope every day. I will fight to give you hope. Fight to gain it.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger