Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Cheer up

I was Lucky to have Shirley this morning. She knows how to cheer a person up. I need to go to Don’s funeral. I was grieving bad today. Today I was twitching in my hand when cooking. I find that that is happening more. I also have a problem with choking. Sometimes I choke on water. The past week I have had bad sleeps. I just get to excited to sleep. I am used to periods of insomnia. Sleep gets bad and your symptoms get worse. I fell out of bed twice last night. We need that bedroom rail. Home support are worried that I could fall and crack my head. Let’s put the grief behind us. I feel that the Dead would not want us to not move on. Not live life. They are never forgotten but we can live our life. They want us to move on and be happy again. Especially if it is someone you love. Move on but don’t forget. Never let them fade. Live for them. That is what they would want. Move on and never forget. You can move on and still remember.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger