Thursday, November 6, 2008

Bright Future

Today I am doing better. I had an almost HD free day. I went to volunteer today. One of my co workers and Special Olympics instructor Gerri, got me some ensure puddings. It was nice. I went and did rythimatic gymnastics. We have our routine down pack. Today someone accidently through the rope in one of the flags. I got confused and forgot what time it was. I thought it was at 5. It was at 4. I got o do it for 15 minutes. At least I did it for a bit. Nobody be afraid of HD. No one needs to fear it anymore. No more fear. No more scares. HD is temporary. There are cures here. They are here and now. Live for them. Live for the moment. Make everyday count. Live your life full of hope and peace. Get the peace inside. Get the hope inside. HD will not take any more lives. It will not take us. We fight and live. We will not let HD scare us anymore. Don’t let it get in your head. Get it out of your head. We don’t have to live in fear. You know different now. You know there is hope now. I want you to see as I see. A bright place where we are free of HD. We have lives. We have futures. We can live in harmony with everything. That can be us.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger