Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Fun Christmas

Alice took us out for dinner. We are repairing our relationship. I think it is working. We are planning to go snowshoeing together.We can apply for disabled parking now. Everyone at home support is really sick this week. I hope they get better. They had to cancel. The one with more seniority out of Trevor’s job quit. Now he is the first they will call with work. They might need construction done. They tried to call and get him to work when we one holidays. My Aunt and Uncle, Jenny’s parents were broken without Jenny. It was not a Christmas without her. Those new adopted kids were so cute. How could someone not want one? They are twins. Their parents were addicted to cocaine. I took my little cousins sledding. We do that every Christmas. This year Gary joined us. He was way bigger than the sleigh. Scott had to work all Christmas. He did stop by to see me. It was quite funny. Had fun with my Step family. A good visit with my Mom’s Step Father. I keep trying to convince him there is hope. That side does the Amaryllis Lilies every year. Good visit with my Grandpa Noble. He lives on the farm. He first saw Lucky and did not know whether to let him in or shoot him. He thought he was a Porcupine. That is what we call him now. Trevor prayed to the spirits and found my Mom under the snow. I had so much fun. Went and visited friends in Calgary too.. We all tried our best. My hallucinations and paranoia are continuing. I keep seeing aliens. My dad left the light on, so I would not get scared at his place. I have been dancing. Today I was all tremors. I have been having problems eating. Very bad memory. I can’t hardly remember anything. I have been drooling. I have been throwing up my night meds. Trevor's Aunt Carolyn had an idea. She added maple syrup. It went down fine with that. They are so gross. I am having a hard time with my upset tummy. They good news is I am115lbs now. I am healthier there. We need to all accept the fact that we are getting sicker. It is here. HD is real. It will make us weak. It will never take us. It does not own our destiny. We own it. We can have our life back. We can fight it. We can get better. Do everything to slow it. I am still doing aerobics, yoga and Lucky walks. The Nurses’ and Trevor take me out. I can’t see the cars sometimes. Take my meds when I am supposed too. Take my boost every two days. Soon I will have COQ10 and Creatine. Keep up everything too. The fight is worth it. It will give you more life. More fight. The more you can do to fight is good. Fight every way you know how. You have the strength. Never lose sight of the fight. Every day is another struggle. Only we know it. We also know we can fight anything.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger