Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Excited to go home

I have still been healthy. No problems with anything. Though I did fall down the stairs today. We were at the Landlords so Trevor could fix the computer. I fell down their stairs. I am bit bruised but okay. We have got our little Lucky some dog friends now. He loves these two Shiztous. We walk with a friend at night who has two little dogs. They love each other now. Trevor and I realized today that we have money for Christmas gifts. We did not think we had any since he got laid off. My dad will help out of we need it. He is a last resort. We can apply for hardship status. The government will cover our rent. He applied for EI. That means he can get his Care Aide Certificate for free. That is exciting. The great part of this. Be excited for life. I am so excited to see my family. I will leave on the 21st and come back on the 28th. Excited. I sometimes get homesick and miss Alberta. Get excited and live life. Get excited for the holiday. Tis the season to have fun. Don’t let HD get in the way. Live your life. Love your time here on the planet. You are the one that makes it livable. You are the one that can make your life enjoyable. Enjoy the winter. Get out and live. Have fun this Christmas. Enjoy the joy and comfort of your family.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger