Friday, December 5, 2008

Vancouver Neurologist

The top HD Neurologist and researcher, he found the gene. They found the first cure there too. He might be my new Neurologist. I have chosen him. It is ten hours away. It will be worth it. They do every study there. Hoping we have luck getting in. We talked to the HD BC society. The Lady who runs the Kelowna office will help us get a hold of him. Her husband sees him too. She agreed with me that we will be cured. She knows there is lots of research out there to cure us. There is hope now. The Christmas Parade was so much fun. We sadly ran out toys early. I had the last toy and there was twenty kids there and I had to give them one. Sad for me. I had reindeer horns on and red outfit. My horns lit up. I will do it next year too. This a big parade, The Santa Claus Parades are always big. They show it on BC TV.Cute as an Elf. People took pictures. Trevor's Dad came to watch. Also our great landlords who have HD in their family. I might be able to nab a picture of me. Live your dreams. Don't let HD stop you

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger