Friday, December 5, 2008

Christmas Miracle

Today I am going to be an Elf in the Santa Claus Parade. The Gleaners gives out toys to the kids there. I am going to give them to those kids. I am excited for that. Today was our Christmas miracle. We are all in shock here. It is something we never thought we would get. We fought two years for it. We been through advocates. Finally our amazing Nurse Julie Gyles. She did not have to do it. She became our advocate. Finally we are covered. We have disability now. Every month we get $334.62. Can’t believe it. We waited so long. We finally got it. All of my medical will be covered too. Also my prescriptions. Don’t ever give up either. Fight for your money. Fight for your share. We are sick. We need money. It is all long fight but we can get our money. When Trevor and I got married they told us that we would never get anything. You can fight and win. We finally did. It has been a great day today. Finding out that we finally get money. No more food bank. It is great. Fight for what you deserve too. We get in on December 17th.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger