Thursday, December 18, 2008

Going Home Early

The past couple of days I have been feeling a bit sicker. Brain fog. I have been tripping. I have been dropping and spilling a lot too. Yesterday I saw aliens and flashes. It was so scary. I had to hold on to Trevor. Yesterday I made a great dessert. It came out perfect. I also made a wreath for the dinner. I still can bake. Trevor and his Mom did most of the cooking. We invited John again. He was the guy we invited for Thanksgiving. He has no where else to go. Alice got me a Special Olympics towel. It sad proud to be Special. That is awesome. It made me so happy. She went to check me out when I did Rythmitic Gymnastics. Our home support hooked us up great this Christmas. They gave us 5 huge boxes of food. They all pitched and got us some. They are so amazing. I love them all. We are going home on Saturday. There is a blizzard on Sunday. I hope everyone is having a good holiday. I will be gone for 8 days. Back on the 28th. Live for today and tomorrow. Live for the future. Live for the cure. Live for the now. It all goes by so fast. Slow down, enjoy it. Life is all we have. Life and love this holiday season. Enjoy the time. You have to make our impression on the world. Let your love flow for your family and your life. Don’t let HD ruin everything. You have the power to do that. Do something for your fellow man. HD should not ruin that. Don’t let it take form your Christmas.

1 comment:

  1. God Bless you for the encouraging words. I am not struggling with HD, however, your words of counsel at the end of your post are more than appropriate for anyone on the planet.

    Have a Great Christmas!

    David

    ReplyDelete

Come on and tell me what you think about my posts. I can use, these to grow. If I have touched you, some how, let me know, how I change your life. I want too know, if I keep your spirists. I also, want too know, if you are going through the same thing.


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger