Monday, February 16, 2009

Another Bladder Infection

I have another bladder infection. I noticed when I urinated. I am in pain. We went to EMERGE here. They caught it in time. I hate getting these all the time. I just got over my ear infection. Now a new one. Trevor and I have been starting moving. We are so exited. We can’t believe that we got in. It is mainly Senior’s. The Lady that runs it used to look after 3 HD patients here. I can’t wait to get no stairs’. Four stairs’ is way to much. Trevor to took me out to dinner. It my favorite restaurant. They remember me there. One of the sweet waitress’s is a veggie. I like it cause they have the best veggie burger here. I had to eat some meat. Trevor is manly, manly who loves meat. I am getting sicker everyday. Accept it and move on. We have to accept the worse, before it gets better. Accept HD. It is real. We have real personalities . We are real. We are still here. Don’t forget us. Don’t forget our lives. Never let go of the true memories. Just treasure us. We aren’t HD. We are real. We are people. We live. We learn. We accept all things.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger