Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Take your life back

Today I had a better HD day. Tomorrow I am so excited. I get to go the Gleaners and Rythmitic Gymnastics. On Tuesday bolwing was cancelled. The neighbors have kept me up all week. We can’t wait to move in a more mature condo. We had dinner with Trevor’s Dad. Ran into Godmother and her Mom. I was glad to see them. Celebrate life. Celebrate living. The future is now. Let us celebrate our future HD free. It will come sooner than later. The cure will come. We just have to wait. Trevor’s Mom is in Mexico. I am going to look after Molly while she is gone. She needs a familiar face. Live and learn to fight HD all ways. Don’t let HD ruin your life. Take it back. It belongs to you. Take your life back..

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger