Monday, February 23, 2009

I am so Excited to Move

I am so excited to move. Tomorrow we get the keys for our new condo. I saw Hilary and her family when she was at Swan Valley, where I look after Molly. She left us some flower plants and a Hyde a bed. We told if she can’t take everything, we have no problem receiving it. She needs to move into a manor across from her husband. Her kids didn’t need them either. They no longer could keep Rick home. I like both of them and their family. I met her at the Power Of Attorney conference. She met Trevor and I, and felt sorry for us. I told her that, I am going to get cured though. Today is Trevor’s Dad’s birthday. We took him out for dinner. I can’t believe that we are getting something good. If you wait patiently things get better. You just wait. This is Trevor and I’s year. It is about time we had some good luck. We had to fight for everything. Keep up the fight. It is always worth it. Trevor and I had periods where we thought that things would not get better. Things do get better. We have disability now. We got this condo for 280 dollars a month. Wait and good things come to good people. Be a good person and karma will back you.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger