Thursday, February 19, 2009

Rhythmic Gymnastics

Today at Rhythmic Gymnastics two of us showed up. It was still a good time. We got to play with everything. My favorite is the ribbon. I love using the ribbon. It is the best. Next week there is no Rythmitic Gymnastics. I had a good morning at the Gleaner’s. We are running out of toy donations. We were there for an hour and a half. The recession means people hold on to stuff longer. They are rearranging the Gleaner’s. They have two buildings now. There is grocery store that offers people to buy $12.00 packs to give to the food bank. We aren’t running out of food. This rescission has had a lot more people looking for food and cheap things to buy. You can get both there. The Special Olympics needs funding. I am helping. I will be doing a car wash. I also told them about the HD garage sale we had and how it worked. I will see if Trevor will join us. There is a Valentines dance and Pot Luck on the 28th. All of my Special People will be there. We hope we can go. Live your life to the fullest. Never doubt the fact you make your life. You can shape it. Let dying be on the back burner. That word does not describe us or our lives. It is word people use. We live and fight just to not hear that. We live in the truth now. We know that there is a future. There is a fight. There is life. Just live your life to the fullest. Then you have already won.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger