Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Water Retention

Today I went to the hospital. We thought I had another bladder infection. Went too the hospital. They thought I was having an allergic reaction. Scanned my bladder. They found out it was full of urine. They think I am having Water Retention Problem. That is why I have the pain. They drained me through a catheter. It was painful and still hurts now. I just got out of the hospital. They are referring me to a Urologist. They want to find out what is causing it. We are going to fully move in on Friday and the net is coming there on Sat. I won’t blog for one day. We will see if I have time to blog while I am moving. Continue fighting. Fight all of the time. Giving up is not the answer. Never consider it. Never give up. We need to fight. We always will fight. Nothing will change that. The fight is ours. The fight is for our life. Our life is on the line. Fight all the time.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger