Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Hope

I am fighting this balder infection. I bowled good. I got the highest average I had. There is a Valentine Special Olympics dance on Feb 28. We might go. We will be moving so we do not know if we can go. Last time it was so fun. We got Trevor to dance. He hates dancing. I had a good HD day. Not a lot of symptoms. We get to move four days earlier. We need hope in the darkest times. We need hope at all times. We can’t live without it. We can’t survive without hope. It is what it comes down to in the end. Live in the hope, or struggle in the hopelessness. No one deserves to be hopeless. Always fight. Miracles swill happen. Don’t stop believing that. They can happen. We will get cured. Sooner than later. It will happen. All of the generations will stop. Every day the hope builds. Countdown for a cure. They are real. They are happening now. They are here. It is our time. It is all our time.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Heather,
    How are things going for you today? I was searching for others that might be blogging about HD. It's actually nice to see that you are keeping your own journal. My mother was also diagnosed with HD. I am 27 and have not been diagnosed or anything but I want to say Hi. I would like to keep in touch with once and while if that is o.k with you? I may not respond everyday but I will stop by and write now and then. How old are you and where are you from? What do you do for living?
    I am signing off now I will check in later.

    Chris

    ReplyDelete

Come on and tell me what you think about my posts. I can use, these to grow. If I have touched you, some how, let me know, how I change your life. I want too know, if I keep your spirists. I also, want too know, if you are going through the same thing.


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger