Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Got Condo

The past three days I have been really sick. My anti- biotics have given me an upset tummy. I have pain in my ears. I have fevers too. I could not go bowling yesterday. I am hoping to see if I can do the Gleaner’s tomorrow. I want too. I still am struggling with depression. It is going to kick in two weeks. I have been HD free the past two days. Some amazing news, we got that disability condo. It is huge. We were so happy, the women that helped us get it was in tears. You should of seen some of the slummy places we lived in Calgary. We are still in shock. It is like what we pictured for a dream house. They have a huge wheel chair friendly kitchen, has huge wheel chair patio. The patio looks over a beautiful dog park and a creek. The bathrooms are huge. They have grab bars. They have huge closets. Huge storage. They have a lift in the bathroom. Next to the couch they have a bar that you can use. There is a beautiful ramp that can lead to the dog park. They have a free wheel chair, just in case I ever need one. We are so grateful for this. I was in tears too. They told us that they found us at the right time. The person that lives there, I met at that power of attorney conference. It was nice to run into her. I meet my neighbors’. There is one sweet woman that has MS there. She has a poodle. Lucky’s friends will be in the same neighborhood too. We both move on March 1st. We just have to get rent figured out tomorrow.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger