Thursday, February 5, 2009

Bad Day

Today was a bad day. I almost flooded the place. I was doing dishes and left the tap on. I finally heard it and got the water in time before any damage occurred. I got deflated by my Grandpa, my Mom’s Dad. He told not to raise my hopes on cures. He told me that my hopes are bunk. I was in tears. I don’t like feeling like I am going to die. I don’t like that. I was in tears and called my Dad at work. My Dad always knows the right words. I always call him when I am upset. He told me that all that matters, is that you believe it yourself. I know my Dad knows that we are going to get cured too. My Dad called me later and checked to make sure I was okay. I cheered up and walked Lucky. Went to gymnastics too. He just thought that maybe Grandpa was having a bad day. I went to the Gleaner’s. None of the toy people were there, so I went home. I got half of my blog up. I am excited. You will love this one. That cure that they found in 2007, will be here soon. They had a huge conference in Toronto. That is where they talked about it. It was supposed to come out 5 years ago. It cured the HD 100 percent. That is huge. Even thought the fight is huge, the fight for hope is always worth it. Gary is excited about it too. I always call him and give him hope. Don’t listen to people that are telling you there is no hope. There are no cures. That is what my Dad told me. It is true. Tonight we find out how much we are going to pay for our condo.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger