Friday, February 6, 2009

Life Line

I had another bad day. I had to use my life alert for the first time. Ear infections affect my balance. I feel three times today. I hurt every body part. I feel on my head. I did not get wounds though. I was lucky and did not severely hurt anything. They called Alice. Trevor was at work. Alice is my secondary. She came over to check. I had already hard time getting up. I have lots of bruises. I am getting sicker. My chorea is worse. I can’t sit still a lot now. Today I did not have my 360 view. The rest of my day has not been bad. I had one nice person who wanted me to write something for her MySpace. Her husband is my age. She is Trevor’s age. Both of us have early onset. I can’t find a lot of families like mine. It does not matter how sick I get. I will never stop blogging and give you guys hope. Can’t stop. I could not do that. You can always count on me every day. Our new condo will be 280 dollars a month! We were in shock when we found out the price. We have one person that gave us benefits. She thinks we should get more. She will help us get more money. She works for BC disability. Alice wants to take me to México. I have never saw the world. I am excited. Things are going great. I felt bad when she ditched us. I felt like she was my Mom. Forgiveness’ is something we should practice.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger