Friday, February 20, 2009

Sunshine

I had lunch with my Head Nurse Julie. They are trying something new with my meds. I often sleep in and have problem sleeping. I will be taking my morning meds at 7, when Trevor wakes up. The next one will be at 11. They are spreading my Epival and my night meds. Epival gives me energy. The other one make sleepy. We are packing like crazy. Trevor got the internet on next Saturday. It might be a couple of days where I can’t blog. Life is what you make it. Make it good. Make it memorable. Make it fun. Live it like your is your only life. We get one life. Must live it and remember that. Remember to live and just look towards the sun. Out of the rain. Let the rain disappear. Let it get sapped up. Let it give you energy. Energy for life.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger