Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Fight

I have been getting sicker the past 2 weeks. Everything is worse. I can hardly dress. I have a hard time eating. Swallowing and chewing. My depression is gone. My meds are working right now. I am a lot happier with them. I finally got an appointment with Dr Suchorsky. I am hoping Gary can get an appointment too. I am having a hard time talking. Just keep on living. Live on. Fight on. We can win. We can fight this disease. We can fight anything we can set our mind too. We have the strength inside. As I get sicker. I will never stop, doing this. I can’t let anyone go without hope every day. I could not stomach giving up. As I get sicker I want to share about my life more. More people need to hear about the real HD. Learn to love your life. Learn to live your life. Fight for your life. Fight for your happiness. Fight for the light.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger