Friday, February 13, 2009

Fall

Today I had a bad fall. I really hurt my back. I was dressing and fell on one of our buckets. I hurt my back. It has been cut a little. I had to use my life alert again too. It was painful. Our little boy Lucky is going to get his shots and his teeth cleaned on the 20th of this month. We are going to visit Molly my Grandma-In-law tomorrow. Trevor wants to bring her a rose. I am having a bad HD day today. The neighbors are still keeping me up so late. Look forward to life. Look forward to a future without disease. Look forward to a future full of health. It will happen soon. Countdown for the cure will stop soon. We will have it. We have three good cures for next year. It is going to happen soon. Hope for the best. Always have that gleam of life in your eye. Never lose the brightness. Don’t go into the dark alone. Bring your head up and look. Denial is a bad thing. HD is here. We have it. We also have hope now. We are moving into a Seniors’ Condos, we are lucky to get one.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger