Monday, February 9, 2009

Shock

I have been getting really sick. I am having a hard time dressing and eating. I am tripping and hurting myself. Trevor keeps telling me he will never leave me. He will always love me. Our condo will cost us 280 dollars a month. When we found that we were in shock. We can’t wait to move in. Trevor is going to give me a workout room. I can do my HD exercises. We had to call the police on the neighbors here. They snuck in the attic and said things about messing with wiring. We can’t wait to move into the mature condos. No parties, no load music. I accept the fact I am getting sicker. It is the truth. We are all going to get sick. It is how we deal with it that makes the difference. Accept HD for the good and the bad times. They will come and go. You will be happy. You will be sad. It is life that can take us to those points. We have to fight to make sure those sad days don’t last. Take control. Live your life it the fullest.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger