Monday, February 2, 2009

Got Condo

We got that condo. They loved me and Trevor. They could tell I needed it bad too. They were sweet people.We are seeing it tomorrow. We move in there on March 1st. We are so excited. I took a serious tumble three days. My landlord Karen came to help me. The dance was fun. I had fun with my special friends. I got Trevor to dance too. He hates that stuff. He enjoyed himself too. I am really having a hard time eating. I got another ear infection. This is number 7. I wish I had an immune system to fight it. I have nothing. I noticed it a bit last night. A lot today. I took myself to see my Doctor. I am taking antibiotics. I am also taking ear drops. My Nurse’s will help me with both. They upped my anti depressants because I have been struggling with depression for the past two weeks. We have to fight harder,. When hard is not enough. We have to fight harder. Get stronger. We need strength. We need control. We can gain control. We are always fighting to control ourselves. Do everything possible to do that. To go there. Fighting is the only way to win. Winning is what we hope and dream for. It is possible. We can win.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger