Friday, January 30, 2009

Moving Blog

I am moving. I am still going to blog here until I move. Google has messed up my blog. I found a good blog. There is no customer service here. I am moving everything over there. It will take a while. I have 600 entries. I had a great day. I went out for a hike with Trevor’s Mom up Goat Mountain. It was beautiful. Lucky and Princess enjoyed the hike too. We have a meeting tomorrow and we get the disabled condo. We meet with them and we can move in March 1st. I needed that so bad. These stairs are a danger I have four flights of stairs here. I am constantly falling. Trevor’s blood pressure is down 25 points already. Tomorrow we got the Special Olympic dance. I am excited about that too. Don’t lose hope. Always think of the life we have a head of us. It is here. Countdown for the cure will end. Now those stem cells are here. Fight to survive. We can win this war.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger