Monday, January 26, 2009

Living Life

Trevor, cut Lucky’s hair again. It looks cute. The past couple of days my HD has been bad. I get into these trances where I can’t look away. I have a hard time focusing my eyes on things. They move. I have been falling, tripping, and bumping. My drooling has gotten worse. Every night Trevor helps me into my pajamas. I got my first pay check yesterday. I enjoy working with Molly, even though some days are a challenge. She remembers me now. I dyed my hair blonde. She said you look different. I never thought she could remember. She calls me her special friend. I am meeting all kinds of friends at Swan Valley. Getting to know other patients too. I am so excited for Stem Cells. I want to give Obama a hug. This is huge. I can’t wait to go to the States and get Stem Cells. Gary was excited when he heard this news. He just gets so depressed and lonely at home. Dad is hoping that these Stem cells are out really early. He also wants Harper to make them legal here too. I can feel my Mom pulling us to Stem Cells. This week we find out if we get into the Disabled housing. Trevor is feeling better since he is on these meds . He is eating extra healthy too. Hope is here. Hope has always been here. We had to find it. I am here to show it to you. Plan your future. We get closer everyday to getting for a cure. The generations will be no more. No one has to die anymore. The countdown will stop. So many options to help us. How can we live in a world of fear now?

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger