Tuesday, January 6, 2009

LifeLine

I am finally getting my lifeline. It attaches to my phone. I also attaches to my shirt. If I fall or something is wrong it will help. It will also remind me to take my meds. They are setting this up this weekend. I got invited to one of my Special friends Naomi’s house. Trevor and I are going. He starts his old job this Monday. The layoff ends there. I had fun bowling. Last night I had a hard time sleeping. I had a twitch in my leg. My HD is bad today. I have bad chorea. Denial is not a safe place. It is a hole that we can’t see out of it. Come out and see the light. My family was never in denial. Since I was six I knew about HD. The fact I had a fifty-fifty shot of getting it. It is no good to stay there. Accept HD. Everyone here knows I have HD. I tell everyone I know. Denial leaves you trapped and scared to show your true colors. Your true colors are what makes you, you. Don’t be ashamed. We are not HD. We should not be judged. The fear in our head tells us that we are being judged. Get outside. Don’t let the fear stop you in your tracks. Go outside. Live. You will feel bad when you are trapped. It would not to be good to live in fear and not live. In the end what do you have? Nothing. Don’t let it hinder you. We are the ones that make or break our lives.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger