Wednesday, January 14, 2009

SPCA

Trevor has a laptop to fix tonight. One of our friends needs help. Today I called the SPCA on our neighbors. They had four dogs squished in one seat. They were keeping these four big dogs in the truck. They were squished in there. It was horrible. They were in the for nine hours a day. No one wanted me to talk to them. I had to do it for the dogs. My Dad is on my side. We had Zena poisoned by someone. My family understands that there are horrible people that can mistreat them. My Dad was worried that they would find out and get revenge. They are sneaking those dogs in here at night. There are no big dogs allowed here. They are getting kicked out next month. I feel good calling the SPCA. My meds are working today. I have been doing great. HD free today too. Let’s celebrate life. Let’s celebrate the good here. The good in life. Don’t look at the bad. Look at the good. This is your time to shine. Live and love your life. Live and learn too. Learn how to live again. Learn how to love again. Learn to forgive again. Life is a process of learning and accepting. That is what we are here for.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger