Thursday, January 22, 2009

Flu again

I have a hard time typing some days. Hard time spelling too. A bit of dementia today. I had the flu today. I could not go. I get everything. I have a low grade fever. We are thinking of having our Psychiatrist hook up us with an apppoiment. DR. Trew will respond. We have no problem with his office. We are now depending on my family Doctor. Gary has to too. They can’t get a hold of our Neurologist either. Come everyone live with me. Laugh. Enjoy what you have. Enjoy what you don’t. Sacrifice for your right to be happy. Sacrifice for a life that is fruitful. Sacrifice is what we do when we wake up. Just struggling to be happy some days is a challenge for us. Just remember that there is hope now. All of this HD will disappear. The generations will be no more. There are so many treatment options for us. There is more research then there is for Alzheimer’s. We have little funds, but we are using them well. All lot of people here in Creston donates for the HD Society. Give and join studies. Do them for me. Be your own advocate for your life. You want to be happy. No one wants to be on the dumps. Just look future forward. The future is when we chose it to be. Miracles’ can and will happen.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger