Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Embrace Life

Today I feel a lot better. We might take that airplane ride soon. Our pal knows a fried who has a helicopter. They both could take us up. I had trouble sleeping last night, I was so scared. I have been really healthy lately. Not a lot of symptoms. Just a bit of chorea here and there. I love Thursdays. I have Gleaner’s and Rythmictic Gymnastics. I get so excited. Everyone keep on living too. We have one life to enjoy. Live your life. Do the things you always wanted to do. Don’t let HD get in the way. You need to enjoy the moment. Enjoy life. Laugh. Make your world a joke. All of this can heal sore wounds. Accepting HD, will let you have a better and happier life. If you hide it, it festers. It can get ugly. We don’t need that. At the age of 12, I knew about HD and my 50-50 shot. Whenever Mom would exhibited symptoms, Dad told us it is her and not HD. My family never was there. I know only Gary was in denial for years. Scott is petrified to get tested. I tell everyone about my HD. It if no secret. Do not hide from it. Embrace it. Embrace HD. You can’t imagine it does not exist. Embrace and learn to love yourself and HD. Embrace your life. Make it what you want. Have fun. Enjoy your life. The longer you fight, the better the results.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger