Monday, January 5, 2009

Hope

On Sunday I was too sick to go and work. I had stomach flu. I did not want to give it to everyone. Alice knows I have no immune system. It is good. This week Special Olympics start up. The Gleaner’s also opens too. I have a fun week ahead of me. I got bowling tomorrow. Home support is all healthy. The first Nurse was here today. I am glad they are ok. I have still been healthy this week. No more halluncations either. We are getting disability this month. We got hardship status. The Government is paying for our rent. They thought we need the money. We are getting 1250 dollars. Keep your head up. Chin up. The worst is here. It will only get up from here. This is a lesson about living. We get stronger every day we deal with HD. Every day we fight like there is no tomorrow. All of the fight will be worth it. We will have the sweetness. It is one word. Hope. That makes us. That is the only word we need. To make our life better. Never lose sight of the hope. Keep it there. It will protect you through all of the hard times you go through. Hope will heal us. Heal us from HD.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger