Thursday, January 1, 2009

Back to Nursing

The past two days I have had good HD days. No symptoms. I am dancing a bit though. Trevor will dance with me. We joke about it. That is the only way to handle HD. Make it fun. My family has always had a sense of humor. It helps. I am going back to Nursing. Alice's Mom has severe Alzheimer’s. Alzheimer’s and HD were my specialty. I worked and looked after both. My Grandma who helped raise us died from it. She got it early. Molly has been getting more and more anxious. They need someone to look after her. Alice is the head Nurse. She is too busy. We are working the details tomorrow. I would come for as long as I thought I could handle. At 5:00 pm- 7:00pm. I worked in two Alzheimer’s wards. They had we also had to switch when I was 16. They wanted me to experience the whole hospital. I went to all three wards. Every day I would start off and see my Mom. You should of seen her face when she found out I was a Nurse there. I never thought I could do it again. I am happy to do it again. It always makes me feel better to help everyone. Everyone here don’t give up your life. Don’t think of it. Remain fighting and having fun for as long as you want. Work, live and play. Do it every day. Every day is a new start. Every day celebrate what you can. If my brother Gary can work once every week, we all can. Learn to live. You have to strength. Don’t give up. Go to work. Live right. Live for the fight. Live for your life.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger