Friday, January 23, 2009

High Blood Pressure

I am having a bad HD day. I have been drooling. I have been falling. Bad dementia. My chorea is so bad. I have been anxious. Trevor’s blood pressure is getting worse. We can’t manage it our self now. He was put on ACE Inhibitors. We hope they work. I don’t want him to stroke or get a heart attack. I have been the one monitoring his diet. He has a sweet tooth. It is not good. Worry does no good. Worrying makes us sicker. Try to not to worry. Coast through life. Let worry slide. Let the anxiety slide. Let the peace take over. The peace is what we need. Peace and tranquility. Live for the peace. Make the time for peace. Make your life harmonious. You are the one that can do that. Make your life fulfilling. Full fill your dreams. Ful fill your goals. Always look forward. Always look at the future. Always see how bright it looks there. It is not dark in our future. It is not confining. It is where the light is. We can believe now in the cures. We can have hope. We can get there. Study your future. Make a plan of the things you can do when you get cured.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger