Thursday, January 15, 2009

Live Life

Today I have been emotionally fine. I have little symptoms. Just a bit of dancing. We might move into the disabled house on April. We meet with the owner on Tuesday. We will see then. Tomorrow I see Doctor Walker. My meds aren’t slowing me down like we thought. Trevor goes to a Special Olympic Volunteer meeting. They are looking for volunteers. Some of us Special People wil be there. Iwill be there to tell them what they are doing for us. I am one of them. I had fun. I volunteered at the Gleaner’s. They are moving everything around. They need more space. They got another building. They are moving around the food bank. They are making more room for toys. That’s where I am at. I also had fun day at Rythmitic Gymnastics. It was fun. These are my favorite days. My brother Gary is now taking Creatine. I can’t start until March. I am still glad to be your daily hope. You can’t live like you were. Scared of dying. Living in fear. I have fought to save you. I have to fight for hope for you guys. It is still not easy. I can never give up and let these people take over and tell you there is no future. I will be bed ridden , if it came to that, still giving you hope. I can’t give up and let evil win.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger