Thursday, January 29, 2009

More Sports

I had fun. This is a great day for me. I have so much fun. They are starting up three new Special Olympics events here. They are boccie, floor hockey, and tee ball. I will join them all. I am excited. More sports to do. My HD symptoms are still getting worse. Really hard time eating today. Hard time with everything this past 2 weeks. I am getting so sick. Can’t dress. I almost fell down the stairs yesterday. Every night I am afraid to go to sleep. I am seeing ghosts and aliens. Today I was confused while doing rythmitic gymnastics. Tomorrow we are reviewing my meds. Hold on to hope. Hold on to life. Hold on to everything. Live for everything. Hold on to the thought of life without HD. That will happen shortly. Too many advances. Too much hope. Our future is coming. Our future is now. Try to live the best you can. Make your life worth while. Take the power back. Take the power form HD. It is yours. Take it back. That belongs to you. Fight for your life back. Fight for your happiness back.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger