Friday, January 2, 2009

Airplane Ride

Trevor got me an airplane ride over the Creston Valley. It is an hour flight. We go over the mountains. See some of the animals. Trevor thought it would be nice. He wants to see if I can handle planes. We plan to go to Cuba. Yesterday was my first day at work. I started at 5:30 to 7:00. They need someone to cover shift change. Also Alice is going to see Chris and Jan, my brother and sister in law. She does not want her to be alone. I was trained by the distress center on how to help people with anxiety. I know that. I will be there to keep her company. Today I am symptom free too. The day come and goes. Trevor might have a new job. There is a logging job here that pays 17 dollars an hour. Way more than the last one. I will be working on the weekends. Starting at 5:30pm-7:30pm. I have been having panic attacks. Don’t live life in fear. Live life in the light. Get outside. Enjoy life. Don’t hang out in the cold. You need warmth to survive. Forgive yourself and live. It is not our fault that we have HD. There are things that HD causes. It is not us. It is the disease. We are people. We are still human. We should get treated thusly. Live with reverence for life. Live for life. Live for hope. Hope makes the world. Hope is the world. The world is ours to make. Ours to live. Live the way you chose too. Never lose your excitement. Live with energy. Fight for energy. Fight for enjoyment. Make it what you want. HD should not tell you can’t do something. Don’t close down.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger